when you separate an entwined particle and you move both parts away from the other, even at opposite ends of the universe, if you alter or affect one, the other will be identically altered or affected.
♰ sacrifice still life ♰
old photos what I was hesitant to upload since the creepiness and the topic…well… trigger warnings added ^^”“”
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
— Marie Curie (via neuromorphogenesis)
Countdown to Halloween | Suspiria (1977)
roses are red
violets are blue
but the iris is a flower
that will be the end of you!
Lily Collins attends the ‘Love, Rosie’ Red Carpet during the 9th Rome Film Festival on October 19, 2014 in Rome, Italy.
This gown is gorgeous 😍
"A mountain keeps an echo deep inside. That’s how I hold your voice."
I just need to begin with - DAMN YOU, MERCURY RETROGRADE!
I know it hasn’t officially started yet, but I know it’s already taking its toll on me and several others out there. So, after many blunders today, I decided to make this spread. Perfect for this… astrological pain in the ass!
Here’s an explanation of the cards:
1. You, during the mistake - Time to take a step back and see yourself from a different perspective. Something lead you to that point. This will give you a glimpse.
2. Root of your actions - A deeper look into your intentions. Were you drawn to something? Or was it merely a mistake? Did you know you were going to feel like an ass after the fact? (I didn’t, really.)
3. How people see you now - This is a big one. Embarrassment comes from what we think others are going to think/feel about us. This comes from the mistake, hence the card’s position. So, how do people feel now it’s over with? Have they moved on, or are they still thinking about it?
4. How to get over it - You can’t linger on this forever. This card will offer up some advice.
5. What to learn from all this - Well, you can imagine you won’t do it again. But maybe there’s something else to take away from this crazy experience.
Remember, we cannot escape Mercury retrograde, but we can learn to accept that shit happens and move on from it. Hopefully, this spread will help in those tough situations! Good luck!
1. a description of one’s symptoms and thoughts while dying.
2. an account, usually written, of the death of a person.
3. a treatise on death.
Etymology: from Greek Thánatos, “God of Death” + graphē, “a writing”.
Ugh, of course it’s sold out😢 if anyone has a ticket they need to get off of their hands let me know!🙏 #beachgoth3 #beachgoth #observatory